Uninstall iBarcoder Application in Mac OS X iBarcoder removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iBarcoder apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iBarcoder completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iBarcoder application?
Uninstalling iBarcoder in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iBarcoder you simply need to drag & drop the iBarcoder application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iBarcoder from your machine.
iBarcoder Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iBarcoder application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iBarcoder supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iBarcoder Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iBarcoder is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iBarcoder has saved the files. Some of the location where iBarcoder would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iBarcoder completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iBarcoder Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iBarcoder & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iBarcoder application process running then quit it, make sure that iBarcoder processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iBarcoder name.
- Searching "iBarcoder" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iBarcoder app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iBarcoder Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iBarcoder app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.