Uninstall Caffeinated Application in Mac OS X Caffeinated removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Caffeinated apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Caffeinated completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Caffeinated application?
Uninstalling Caffeinated in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Caffeinated you simply need to drag & drop the Caffeinated application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Caffeinated from your machine.
Caffeinated Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Caffeinated application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Caffeinated supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Caffeinated Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Caffeinated is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Caffeinated has saved the files. Some of the location where Caffeinated would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Caffeinated completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Caffeinated Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Caffeinated & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Caffeinated application process running then quit it, make sure that Caffeinated processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Caffeinated name.
- Searching "Caffeinated" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Caffeinated app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Caffeinated Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Caffeinated app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.