Uninstall TM Error Logger Application in Mac OS X TM Error Logger removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TM Error Logger apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TM Error Logger completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TM Error Logger application?
Uninstalling TM Error Logger in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TM Error Logger you simply need to drag & drop the TM Error Logger application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TM Error Logger from your machine.
TM Error Logger Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TM Error Logger application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TM Error Logger supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TM Error Logger Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TM Error Logger is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TM Error Logger has saved the files. Some of the location where TM Error Logger would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TM Error Logger completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TM Error Logger Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TM Error Logger & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TM Error Logger application process running then quit it, make sure that TM Error Logger processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TM Error Logger name.
- Searching "TM Error Logger" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TM Error Logger app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TM Error Logger Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TM Error Logger app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.