Uninstall Everport Application in Mac OS X Everport removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Everport apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Everport completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Everport application?
Uninstalling Everport in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Everport you simply need to drag & drop the Everport application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Everport from your machine.
Everport Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Everport application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Everport supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Everport Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Everport is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Everport has saved the files. Some of the location where Everport would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Everport completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Everport Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Everport & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Everport application process running then quit it, make sure that Everport processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Everport name.
- Searching "Everport" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Everport app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Everport Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Everport app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.