Uninstall SmartMotion Application in Mac OS X SmartMotion removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall SmartMotion apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall SmartMotion completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling SmartMotion application?
Uninstalling SmartMotion in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the SmartMotion you simply need to drag & drop the SmartMotion application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the SmartMotion from your machine.
SmartMotion Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of SmartMotion application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. SmartMotion supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the SmartMotion Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of SmartMotion is not that easy, you need to find all the location where SmartMotion has saved the files. Some of the location where SmartMotion would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall SmartMotion completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the SmartMotion Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall SmartMotion & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the SmartMotion application process running then quit it, make sure that SmartMotion processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the SmartMotion name.
- Searching "SmartMotion" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the SmartMotion app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning SmartMotion Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove SmartMotion app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.