Uninstall Venux Connect Application in Mac OS X Venux Connect removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Venux Connect apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Venux Connect completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Venux Connect application?
Uninstalling Venux Connect in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Venux Connect you simply need to drag & drop the Venux Connect application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Venux Connect from your machine.
Venux Connect Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Venux Connect application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Venux Connect supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Venux Connect Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Venux Connect is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Venux Connect has saved the files. Some of the location where Venux Connect would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Venux Connect completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Venux Connect Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Venux Connect & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Venux Connect application process running then quit it, make sure that Venux Connect processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Venux Connect name.
- Searching "Venux Connect" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Venux Connect app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Venux Connect Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Venux Connect app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.