Uninstall CRAX Application in Mac OS X CRAX removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CRAX apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CRAX completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CRAX application?
Uninstalling CRAX in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CRAX you simply need to drag & drop the CRAX application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CRAX from your machine.
CRAX Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CRAX application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CRAX supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CRAX Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CRAX is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CRAX has saved the files. Some of the location where CRAX would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CRAX completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CRAX Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CRAX & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CRAX application process running then quit it, make sure that CRAX processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CRAX name.
- Searching "CRAX" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CRAX app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CRAX Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CRAX app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.