Uninstall jBidwatcher Application in Mac OS X jBidwatcher removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall jBidwatcher apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall jBidwatcher completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling jBidwatcher application?
Uninstalling jBidwatcher in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the jBidwatcher you simply need to drag & drop the jBidwatcher application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the jBidwatcher from your machine.
jBidwatcher Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of jBidwatcher application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. jBidwatcher supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the jBidwatcher Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of jBidwatcher is not that easy, you need to find all the location where jBidwatcher has saved the files. Some of the location where jBidwatcher would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall jBidwatcher completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the jBidwatcher Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall jBidwatcher & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the jBidwatcher application process running then quit it, make sure that jBidwatcher processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the jBidwatcher name.
- Searching "jBidwatcher" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the jBidwatcher app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning jBidwatcher Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove jBidwatcher app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.