Uninstall Blocks Application in Mac OS X Blocks removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Blocks apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Blocks completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Blocks application?
Uninstalling Blocks in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Blocks you simply need to drag & drop the Blocks application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Blocks from your machine.
Blocks Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Blocks application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Blocks supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Blocks Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Blocks is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Blocks has saved the files. Some of the location where Blocks would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Blocks completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Blocks Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Blocks & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Blocks application process running then quit it, make sure that Blocks processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Blocks name.
- Searching "Blocks" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Blocks app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Blocks Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Blocks app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.