Uninstall Nice Timer Application in Mac OS X Nice Timer removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Nice Timer apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Nice Timer completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Nice Timer application?
Uninstalling Nice Timer in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Nice Timer you simply need to drag & drop the Nice Timer application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Nice Timer from your machine.
Nice Timer Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Nice Timer application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Nice Timer supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Nice Timer Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Nice Timer is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Nice Timer has saved the files. Some of the location where Nice Timer would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Nice Timer completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Nice Timer Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Nice Timer & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Nice Timer application process running then quit it, make sure that Nice Timer processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Nice Timer name.
- Searching "Nice Timer" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Nice Timer app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Nice Timer Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Nice Timer app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.