Uninstall FanDraft Hockey Application in Mac OS X FanDraft Hockey removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall FanDraft Hockey apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall FanDraft Hockey completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling FanDraft Hockey application?
Uninstalling FanDraft Hockey in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the FanDraft Hockey you simply need to drag & drop the FanDraft Hockey application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the FanDraft Hockey from your machine.
FanDraft Hockey Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of FanDraft Hockey application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. FanDraft Hockey supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the FanDraft Hockey Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of FanDraft Hockey is not that easy, you need to find all the location where FanDraft Hockey has saved the files. Some of the location where FanDraft Hockey would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall FanDraft Hockey completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the FanDraft Hockey Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall FanDraft Hockey & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the FanDraft Hockey application process running then quit it, make sure that FanDraft Hockey processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the FanDraft Hockey name.
- Searching "FanDraft Hockey" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the FanDraft Hockey app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning FanDraft Hockey Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove FanDraft Hockey app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.