Uninstall Xojo Application in Mac OS X Xojo removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Xojo apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Xojo completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Xojo application?
Uninstalling Xojo in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Xojo you simply need to drag & drop the Xojo application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Xojo from your machine.
Xojo Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Xojo application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Xojo supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Xojo Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Xojo is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Xojo has saved the files. Some of the location where Xojo would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Xojo completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Xojo Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Xojo & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Xojo application process running then quit it, make sure that Xojo processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Xojo name.
- Searching "Xojo" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Xojo app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Xojo Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Xojo app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.