Uninstall Flv Crunch Application in Mac OS X Flv Crunch removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Flv Crunch apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Flv Crunch completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Flv Crunch application?
Uninstalling Flv Crunch in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Flv Crunch you simply need to drag & drop the Flv Crunch application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Flv Crunch from your machine.
Flv Crunch Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Flv Crunch application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Flv Crunch supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Flv Crunch Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Flv Crunch is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Flv Crunch has saved the files. Some of the location where Flv Crunch would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Flv Crunch completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Flv Crunch Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Flv Crunch & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Flv Crunch application process running then quit it, make sure that Flv Crunch processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Flv Crunch name.
- Searching "Flv Crunch" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Flv Crunch app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Flv Crunch Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Flv Crunch app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.