Uninstall CAPS Warn Application in Mac OS X CAPS Warn removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall CAPS Warn apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall CAPS Warn completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling CAPS Warn application?
Uninstalling CAPS Warn in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the CAPS Warn you simply need to drag & drop the CAPS Warn application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the CAPS Warn from your machine.
CAPS Warn Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of CAPS Warn application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. CAPS Warn supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the CAPS Warn Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of CAPS Warn is not that easy, you need to find all the location where CAPS Warn has saved the files. Some of the location where CAPS Warn would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall CAPS Warn completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the CAPS Warn Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall CAPS Warn & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the CAPS Warn application process running then quit it, make sure that CAPS Warn processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the CAPS Warn name.
- Searching "CAPS Warn" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the CAPS Warn app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning CAPS Warn Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove CAPS Warn app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.