Uninstall GaragePay Application in Mac OS X GaragePay removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall GaragePay apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall GaragePay completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling GaragePay application?
Uninstalling GaragePay in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the GaragePay you simply need to drag & drop the GaragePay application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the GaragePay from your machine.
GaragePay Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of GaragePay application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. GaragePay supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the GaragePay Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of GaragePay is not that easy, you need to find all the location where GaragePay has saved the files. Some of the location where GaragePay would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall GaragePay completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the GaragePay Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall GaragePay & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the GaragePay application process running then quit it, make sure that GaragePay processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the GaragePay name.
- Searching "GaragePay" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the GaragePay app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning GaragePay Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove GaragePay app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.