Uninstall InterMapper Application in Mac OS X InterMapper removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall InterMapper apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall InterMapper completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling InterMapper application?
Uninstalling InterMapper in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the InterMapper you simply need to drag & drop the InterMapper application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the InterMapper from your machine.
InterMapper Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of InterMapper application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. InterMapper supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the InterMapper Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of InterMapper is not that easy, you need to find all the location where InterMapper has saved the files. Some of the location where InterMapper would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall InterMapper completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the InterMapper Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall InterMapper & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the InterMapper application process running then quit it, make sure that InterMapper processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the InterMapper name.
- Searching "InterMapper" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the InterMapper app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning InterMapper Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove InterMapper app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.