Uninstall n-Track Application in Mac OS X n-Track removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall n-Track apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall n-Track completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling n-Track application?
Uninstalling n-Track in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the n-Track you simply need to drag & drop the n-Track application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the n-Track from your machine.
n-Track Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of n-Track application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. n-Track supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the n-Track Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of n-Track is not that easy, you need to find all the location where n-Track has saved the files. Some of the location where n-Track would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall n-Track completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the n-Track Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall n-Track & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the n-Track application process running then quit it, make sure that n-Track processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the n-Track name.
- Searching "n-Track" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the n-Track app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning n-Track Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove n-Track app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.