Uninstall iTrash Application in Mac OS X iTrash removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iTrash apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iTrash completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iTrash application?
Uninstalling iTrash in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iTrash you simply need to drag & drop the iTrash application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iTrash from your machine.
iTrash Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iTrash application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iTrash supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iTrash Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iTrash is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iTrash has saved the files. Some of the location where iTrash would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iTrash completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iTrash Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iTrash & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iTrash application process running then quit it, make sure that iTrash processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iTrash name.
- Searching "iTrash" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iTrash app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iTrash Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iTrash app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.