Uninstall Oligo Application in Mac OS X Oligo removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Oligo apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Oligo completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Oligo application?
Uninstalling Oligo in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Oligo you simply need to drag & drop the Oligo application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Oligo from your machine.
Oligo Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Oligo application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Oligo supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Oligo Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Oligo is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Oligo has saved the files. Some of the location where Oligo would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Oligo completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Oligo Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Oligo & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Oligo application process running then quit it, make sure that Oligo processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Oligo name.
- Searching "Oligo" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Oligo app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Oligo Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Oligo app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.