Uninstall Accordance Application in Mac OS X Accordance removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Accordance apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Accordance completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Accordance application?
Uninstalling Accordance in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Accordance you simply need to drag & drop the Accordance application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Accordance from your machine.
Accordance Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Accordance application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Accordance supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Accordance Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Accordance is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Accordance has saved the files. Some of the location where Accordance would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Accordance completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Accordance Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Accordance & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Accordance application process running then quit it, make sure that Accordance processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Accordance name.
- Searching "Accordance" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Accordance app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Accordance Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Accordance app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.