Uninstall WatchMe Application in Mac OS X WatchMe removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall WatchMe apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall WatchMe completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling WatchMe application?
Uninstalling WatchMe in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the WatchMe you simply need to drag & drop the WatchMe application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the WatchMe from your machine.
WatchMe Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of WatchMe application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. WatchMe supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the WatchMe Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of WatchMe is not that easy, you need to find all the location where WatchMe has saved the files. Some of the location where WatchMe would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall WatchMe completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the WatchMe Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall WatchMe & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the WatchMe application process running then quit it, make sure that WatchMe processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the WatchMe name.
- Searching "WatchMe" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the WatchMe app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning WatchMe Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove WatchMe app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.