Uninstall BeaTunes Application in Mac OS X BeaTunes removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall BeaTunes apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall BeaTunes completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling BeaTunes application?
Uninstalling BeaTunes in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the BeaTunes you simply need to drag & drop the BeaTunes application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the BeaTunes from your machine.
BeaTunes Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of BeaTunes application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. BeaTunes supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the BeaTunes Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of BeaTunes is not that easy, you need to find all the location where BeaTunes has saved the files. Some of the location where BeaTunes would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall BeaTunes completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the BeaTunes Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall BeaTunes & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the BeaTunes application process running then quit it, make sure that BeaTunes processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the BeaTunes name.
- Searching "BeaTunes" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the BeaTunes app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning BeaTunes Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove BeaTunes app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.