Uninstall Pickpocket Application in Mac OS X Pickpocket removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Pickpocket apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Pickpocket completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Pickpocket application?
Uninstalling Pickpocket in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Pickpocket you simply need to drag & drop the Pickpocket application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Pickpocket from your machine.
Pickpocket Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Pickpocket application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Pickpocket supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Pickpocket Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Pickpocket is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Pickpocket has saved the files. Some of the location where Pickpocket would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Pickpocket completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Pickpocket Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Pickpocket & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Pickpocket application process running then quit it, make sure that Pickpocket processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Pickpocket name.
- Searching "Pickpocket" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Pickpocket app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Pickpocket Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Pickpocket app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.