Uninstall Tab Options Application in Mac OS X Tab Options removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Tab Options apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Tab Options completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Tab Options application?
Uninstalling Tab Options in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Tab Options you simply need to drag & drop the Tab Options application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Tab Options from your machine.
Tab Options Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Tab Options application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Tab Options supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Tab Options Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Tab Options is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Tab Options has saved the files. Some of the location where Tab Options would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Tab Options completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Tab Options Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Tab Options & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Tab Options application process running then quit it, make sure that Tab Options processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Tab Options name.
- Searching "Tab Options" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Tab Options app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Tab Options Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Tab Options app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.