Uninstall ErrorProvider Application in Mac OS X ErrorProvider removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ErrorProvider apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ErrorProvider completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ErrorProvider application?
Uninstalling ErrorProvider in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ErrorProvider you simply need to drag & drop the ErrorProvider application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ErrorProvider from your machine.
ErrorProvider Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ErrorProvider application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ErrorProvider supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ErrorProvider Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ErrorProvider is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ErrorProvider has saved the files. Some of the location where ErrorProvider would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ErrorProvider completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ErrorProvider Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ErrorProvider & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ErrorProvider application process running then quit it, make sure that ErrorProvider processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ErrorProvider name.
- Searching "ErrorProvider" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ErrorProvider app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ErrorProvider Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ErrorProvider app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.