Uninstall Gorilla Application in Mac OS X Gorilla removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Gorilla apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Gorilla completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Gorilla application?
Uninstalling Gorilla in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Gorilla you simply need to drag & drop the Gorilla application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Gorilla from your machine.
Gorilla Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Gorilla application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Gorilla supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Gorilla Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Gorilla is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Gorilla has saved the files. Some of the location where Gorilla would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Gorilla completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Gorilla Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Gorilla & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Gorilla application process running then quit it, make sure that Gorilla processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Gorilla name.
- Searching "Gorilla" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Gorilla app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Gorilla Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Gorilla app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.