Uninstall iRip Application in Mac OS X iRip removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iRip apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iRip completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iRip application?
Uninstalling iRip in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iRip you simply need to drag & drop the iRip application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iRip from your machine.
iRip Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iRip application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iRip supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iRip Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iRip is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iRip has saved the files. Some of the location where iRip would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iRip completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iRip Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iRip & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iRip application process running then quit it, make sure that iRip processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iRip name.
- Searching "iRip" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iRip app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iRip Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iRip app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.