Uninstall NoteCoach Application in Mac OS X NoteCoach removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall NoteCoach apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall NoteCoach completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling NoteCoach application?
Uninstalling NoteCoach in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the NoteCoach you simply need to drag & drop the NoteCoach application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the NoteCoach from your machine.
NoteCoach Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of NoteCoach application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. NoteCoach supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the NoteCoach Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of NoteCoach is not that easy, you need to find all the location where NoteCoach has saved the files. Some of the location where NoteCoach would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall NoteCoach completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the NoteCoach Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall NoteCoach & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the NoteCoach application process running then quit it, make sure that NoteCoach processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the NoteCoach name.
- Searching "NoteCoach" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the NoteCoach app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning NoteCoach Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove NoteCoach app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.