Uninstall Keyboard Maestro Application in Mac OS X Keyboard Maestro removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Keyboard Maestro apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Keyboard Maestro completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Keyboard Maestro application?
Uninstalling Keyboard Maestro in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Keyboard Maestro you simply need to drag & drop the Keyboard Maestro application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Keyboard Maestro from your machine.
Keyboard Maestro Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Keyboard Maestro application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Keyboard Maestro supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Keyboard Maestro Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Keyboard Maestro is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Keyboard Maestro has saved the files. Some of the location where Keyboard Maestro would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Keyboard Maestro completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Keyboard Maestro Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Keyboard Maestro & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Keyboard Maestro application process running then quit it, make sure that Keyboard Maestro processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Keyboard Maestro name.
- Searching "Keyboard Maestro" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Keyboard Maestro app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Keyboard Maestro Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Keyboard Maestro app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.