Uninstall Pomodoro One Application in Mac OS X Pomodoro One removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Pomodoro One apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Pomodoro One completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Pomodoro One application?
Uninstalling Pomodoro One in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Pomodoro One you simply need to drag & drop the Pomodoro One application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Pomodoro One from your machine.
Pomodoro One Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Pomodoro One application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Pomodoro One supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Pomodoro One Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Pomodoro One is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Pomodoro One has saved the files. Some of the location where Pomodoro One would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Pomodoro One completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Pomodoro One Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Pomodoro One & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Pomodoro One application process running then quit it, make sure that Pomodoro One processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Pomodoro One name.
- Searching "Pomodoro One" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Pomodoro One app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Pomodoro One Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Pomodoro One app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.