Uninstall Form Application in Mac OS X Form removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Form apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Form completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Form application?
Uninstalling Form in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Form you simply need to drag & drop the Form application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Form from your machine.
Form Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Form application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Form supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Form Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Form is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Form has saved the files. Some of the location where Form would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Form completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Form Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Form & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Form application process running then quit it, make sure that Form processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Form name.
- Searching "Form" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Form app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Form Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Form app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.