Uninstall Google Chrome dev Application in Mac OS X Google Chrome dev removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Google Chrome dev apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Google Chrome dev completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Google Chrome dev application?
Uninstalling Google Chrome dev in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Google Chrome dev you simply need to drag & drop the Google Chrome dev application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Google Chrome dev from your machine.
Google Chrome dev Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Google Chrome dev application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Google Chrome dev supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Google Chrome dev Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Google Chrome dev is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Google Chrome dev has saved the files. Some of the location where Google Chrome dev would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Google Chrome dev completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Google Chrome dev Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Google Chrome dev & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Google Chrome dev application process running then quit it, make sure that Google Chrome dev processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Google Chrome dev name.
- Searching "Google Chrome dev" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Google Chrome dev app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Google Chrome dev Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Google Chrome dev app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.