Uninstall Markster Application in Mac OS X Markster removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Markster apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Markster completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Markster application?
Uninstalling Markster in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Markster you simply need to drag & drop the Markster application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Markster from your machine.
Markster Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Markster application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Markster supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Markster Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Markster is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Markster has saved the files. Some of the location where Markster would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Markster completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Markster Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Markster & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Markster application process running then quit it, make sure that Markster processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Markster name.
- Searching "Markster" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Markster app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Markster Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Markster app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.