Uninstall Disk App Application in Mac OS X Disk App removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Disk App apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Disk App completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Disk App application?
Uninstalling Disk App in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Disk App you simply need to drag & drop the Disk App application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Disk App from your machine.
Disk App Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Disk App application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Disk App supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Disk App Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Disk App is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Disk App has saved the files. Some of the location where Disk App would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Disk App completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Disk App Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Disk App & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Disk App application process running then quit it, make sure that Disk App processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Disk App name.
- Searching "Disk App" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Disk App app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Disk App Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Disk App app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.