Uninstall VMD Application in Mac OS X VMD removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall VMD apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall VMD completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling VMD application?
Uninstalling VMD in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the VMD you simply need to drag & drop the VMD application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the VMD from your machine.
VMD Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of VMD application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. VMD supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the VMD Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of VMD is not that easy, you need to find all the location where VMD has saved the files. Some of the location where VMD would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall VMD completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the VMD Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall VMD & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the VMD application process running then quit it, make sure that VMD processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the VMD name.
- Searching "VMD" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the VMD app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning VMD Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove VMD app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.