Uninstall Xtags for InDesign Application in Mac OS X Xtags for InDesign removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Xtags for InDesign apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Xtags for InDesign completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Xtags for InDesign application?
Uninstalling Xtags for InDesign in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Xtags for InDesign you simply need to drag & drop the Xtags for InDesign application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Xtags for InDesign from your machine.
Xtags for InDesign Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Xtags for InDesign application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Xtags for InDesign supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Xtags for InDesign Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Xtags for InDesign is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Xtags for InDesign has saved the files. Some of the location where Xtags for InDesign would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Xtags for InDesign completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Xtags for InDesign Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Xtags for InDesign & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Xtags for InDesign application process running then quit it, make sure that Xtags for InDesign processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Xtags for InDesign name.
- Searching "Xtags for InDesign" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Xtags for InDesign app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Xtags for InDesign Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Xtags for InDesign app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.