Uninstall Marked Application in Mac OS X Marked removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Marked apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Marked completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Marked application?
Uninstalling Marked in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Marked you simply need to drag & drop the Marked application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Marked from your machine.
Marked Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Marked application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Marked supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Marked Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Marked is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Marked has saved the files. Some of the location where Marked would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Marked completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Marked Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Marked & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Marked application process running then quit it, make sure that Marked processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Marked name.
- Searching "Marked" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Marked app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Marked Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Marked app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.