Uninstall Bear's Hand Application in Mac OS X Bear's Hand removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Bear's Hand apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Bear's Hand completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Bear's Hand application?
Uninstalling Bear's Hand in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Bear's Hand you simply need to drag & drop the Bear's Hand application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Bear's Hand from your machine.
Bear's Hand Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Bear's Hand application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Bear's Hand supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Bear's Hand Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Bear's Hand is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Bear's Hand has saved the files. Some of the location where Bear's Hand would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Bear's Hand completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Bear's Hand Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Bear's Hand & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Bear's Hand application process running then quit it, make sure that Bear's Hand processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Bear's Hand name.
- Searching "Bear's Hand" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Bear's Hand app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Bear's Hand Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Bear's Hand app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.