Uninstall Undercover Application in Mac OS X Undercover removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Undercover apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Undercover completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Undercover application?
Uninstalling Undercover in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Undercover you simply need to drag & drop the Undercover application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Undercover from your machine.
Undercover Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Undercover application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Undercover supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Undercover Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Undercover is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Undercover has saved the files. Some of the location where Undercover would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Undercover completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Undercover Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Undercover & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Undercover application process running then quit it, make sure that Undercover processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Undercover name.
- Searching "Undercover" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Undercover app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Undercover Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Undercover app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.