Uninstall ChronoSync Application in Mac OS X ChronoSync removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ChronoSync apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ChronoSync completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ChronoSync application?
Uninstalling ChronoSync in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ChronoSync you simply need to drag & drop the ChronoSync application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ChronoSync from your machine.
ChronoSync Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ChronoSync application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ChronoSync supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ChronoSync Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ChronoSync is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ChronoSync has saved the files. Some of the location where ChronoSync would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ChronoSync completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ChronoSync Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ChronoSync & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ChronoSync application process running then quit it, make sure that ChronoSync processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ChronoSync name.
- Searching "ChronoSync" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ChronoSync app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ChronoSync Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ChronoSync app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.