Uninstall KeyCue Application in Mac OS X KeyCue removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall KeyCue apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall KeyCue completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling KeyCue application?
Uninstalling KeyCue in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the KeyCue you simply need to drag & drop the KeyCue application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the KeyCue from your machine.
KeyCue Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of KeyCue application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. KeyCue supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the KeyCue Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of KeyCue is not that easy, you need to find all the location where KeyCue has saved the files. Some of the location where KeyCue would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall KeyCue completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the KeyCue Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall KeyCue & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the KeyCue application process running then quit it, make sure that KeyCue processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the KeyCue name.
- Searching "KeyCue" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the KeyCue app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning KeyCue Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove KeyCue app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.