Uninstall TeXnicle Application in Mac OS X TeXnicle removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall TeXnicle apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall TeXnicle completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling TeXnicle application?
Uninstalling TeXnicle in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the TeXnicle you simply need to drag & drop the TeXnicle application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the TeXnicle from your machine.
TeXnicle Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of TeXnicle application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. TeXnicle supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the TeXnicle Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of TeXnicle is not that easy, you need to find all the location where TeXnicle has saved the files. Some of the location where TeXnicle would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall TeXnicle completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the TeXnicle Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall TeXnicle & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the TeXnicle application process running then quit it, make sure that TeXnicle processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the TeXnicle name.
- Searching "TeXnicle" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the TeXnicle app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning TeXnicle Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove TeXnicle app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.