Uninstall ExcelExtension Application in Mac OS X ExcelExtension removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall ExcelExtension apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall ExcelExtension completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling ExcelExtension application?
Uninstalling ExcelExtension in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the ExcelExtension you simply need to drag & drop the ExcelExtension application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the ExcelExtension from your machine.
ExcelExtension Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of ExcelExtension application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. ExcelExtension supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the ExcelExtension Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of ExcelExtension is not that easy, you need to find all the location where ExcelExtension has saved the files. Some of the location where ExcelExtension would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall ExcelExtension completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the ExcelExtension Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall ExcelExtension & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the ExcelExtension application process running then quit it, make sure that ExcelExtension processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the ExcelExtension name.
- Searching "ExcelExtension" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the ExcelExtension app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning ExcelExtension Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove ExcelExtension app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.