Uninstall Dragonframe Application in Mac OS X Dragonframe removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Dragonframe apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Dragonframe completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Dragonframe application?
Uninstalling Dragonframe in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Dragonframe you simply need to drag & drop the Dragonframe application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Dragonframe from your machine.
Dragonframe Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Dragonframe application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Dragonframe supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Dragonframe Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Dragonframe is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Dragonframe has saved the files. Some of the location where Dragonframe would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Dragonframe completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Dragonframe Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Dragonframe & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Dragonframe application process running then quit it, make sure that Dragonframe processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Dragonframe name.
- Searching "Dragonframe" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Dragonframe app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Dragonframe Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Dragonframe app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.