Uninstall Realgrain Plugin Application in Mac OS X Realgrain Plugin removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Realgrain Plugin apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Realgrain Plugin completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Realgrain Plugin application?
Uninstalling Realgrain Plugin in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Realgrain Plugin you simply need to drag & drop the Realgrain Plugin application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Realgrain Plugin from your machine.
Realgrain Plugin Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Realgrain Plugin application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Realgrain Plugin supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Realgrain Plugin Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Realgrain Plugin is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Realgrain Plugin has saved the files. Some of the location where Realgrain Plugin would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Realgrain Plugin completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Realgrain Plugin Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Realgrain Plugin & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Realgrain Plugin application process running then quit it, make sure that Realgrain Plugin processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Realgrain Plugin name.
- Searching "Realgrain Plugin" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Realgrain Plugin app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Realgrain Plugin Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Realgrain Plugin app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.