Uninstall Mellel Application in Mac OS X Mellel removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Mellel apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Mellel completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Mellel application?
Uninstalling Mellel in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Mellel you simply need to drag & drop the Mellel application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Mellel from your machine.
Mellel Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Mellel application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Mellel supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Mellel Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Mellel is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Mellel has saved the files. Some of the location where Mellel would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Mellel completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Mellel Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Mellel & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Mellel application process running then quit it, make sure that Mellel processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Mellel name.
- Searching "Mellel" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Mellel app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Mellel Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Mellel app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.