Uninstall FilmTag 1.2.0 Application in Mac OS X FilmTag 1.2.0 removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall FilmTag 1.2.0 apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall FilmTag 1.2.0 completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling FilmTag 1.2.0 application?
Uninstalling FilmTag 1.2.0 in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the FilmTag 1.2.0 you simply need to drag & drop the FilmTag 1.2.0 application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the FilmTag 1.2.0 from your machine.
FilmTag 1.2.0 Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of FilmTag 1.2.0 application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. FilmTag 1.2.0 supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the FilmTag 1.2.0 Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of FilmTag 1.2.0 is not that easy, you need to find all the location where FilmTag 1.2.0 has saved the files. Some of the location where FilmTag 1.2.0 would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall FilmTag 1.2.0 completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the FilmTag 1.2.0 Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall FilmTag 1.2.0 & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the FilmTag 1.2.0 application process running then quit it, make sure that FilmTag 1.2.0 processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the FilmTag 1.2.0 name.
- Searching "FilmTag 1.2.0" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the FilmTag 1.2.0 app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning FilmTag 1.2.0 Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove FilmTag 1.2.0 app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.