Uninstall iPod.iTunes Application in Mac OS X iPod.iTunes removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall iPod.iTunes apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall iPod.iTunes completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling iPod.iTunes application?
Uninstalling iPod.iTunes in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the iPod.iTunes you simply need to drag & drop the iPod.iTunes application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the iPod.iTunes from your machine.
iPod.iTunes Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of iPod.iTunes application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. iPod.iTunes supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the iPod.iTunes Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of iPod.iTunes is not that easy, you need to find all the location where iPod.iTunes has saved the files. Some of the location where iPod.iTunes would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall iPod.iTunes completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the iPod.iTunes Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall iPod.iTunes & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the iPod.iTunes application process running then quit it, make sure that iPod.iTunes processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the iPod.iTunes name.
- Searching "iPod.iTunes" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the iPod.iTunes app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning iPod.iTunes Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove iPod.iTunes app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.