Uninstall VinylStudio Application in Mac OS X VinylStudio removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall VinylStudio apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall VinylStudio completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling VinylStudio application?
Uninstalling VinylStudio in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the VinylStudio you simply need to drag & drop the VinylStudio application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the VinylStudio from your machine.
VinylStudio Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of VinylStudio application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. VinylStudio supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the VinylStudio Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of VinylStudio is not that easy, you need to find all the location where VinylStudio has saved the files. Some of the location where VinylStudio would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall VinylStudio completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the VinylStudio Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall VinylStudio & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the VinylStudio application process running then quit it, make sure that VinylStudio processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the VinylStudio name.
- Searching "VinylStudio" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the VinylStudio app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning VinylStudio Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove VinylStudio app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.