Uninstall Bookpedia Application in Mac OS X Bookpedia removal steps from Mac OS X
Want to uninstall Bookpedia apps? Not able to find a way to uninstall Bookpedia completely from your Mac Machine? Is your Mac machine giving error after manually uninstalling Bookpedia application?
Uninstalling Bookpedia in mac is just a different approach than in Windows OS. Windows OS provides a option to uninstall application or application manufactures provides uninstaller with the application. But in Mac OS X there is nothing like uninstall utility. To uninstall the Bookpedia you simply need to drag & drop the Bookpedia application bundles to trash, that's it. STOP this is not the end there is more to properly uninstalling the Bookpedia from your machine.
Bookpedia Bundles The Application Bundle
Drag & Drop leaves the associated files of Bookpedia application. Normally, it is thought that all the associated files of a application is saved in the one folder but it is not so. Bookpedia supported files & preference files are saved in other location than the Bookpedia Package folder. So you need to get all these files deleted manually. Deleting all the left overs of Bookpedia is not that easy, you need to find all the location where Bookpedia has saved the files. Some of the location where Bookpedia would have saved the files are ~/Library/Preferences/ ~/Library/Application Support/Recommendation You should always use the Award winning tool to Uninstall Bookpedia completely from your Mac machine.
Using Finder the remove the Bookpedia Application Bundles & Additional Files
To Manually uninstall Bookpedia & all associated files
- Start the Activity monitor to look for the processes running, if you find the Bookpedia application process running then quit it, make sure that Bookpedia processes is not running.
- Start finder to look for the Bookpedia name.
- Searching "Bookpedia" vs "Contents"
- Delete all files and folders related to the Bookpedia app.
- A reboot might be necessary to completely remove some apps.
See how Award Winning Bookpedia Utility helps you to completely uninstall the application.
Follow these steps to remove Bookpedia app from your Mac:
- Download a fully-functional trial version of MacKeeper.
- Open the Smart Uninstaller tool and select the application you wish to remove.
- Click Remove to completely uninstall the selected app.